What to Expect
We work hard to make our patients feel comfortable. Going in for any medical visit can be a bit daunting, so we’ve outlined exactly what to expect when coming in for your first visit.
- You will be greeted by our friendly front desk staff who will walk you through the intake process and prepare you to see your physical therapist.
- We will spend one-on-one time with you discussing your health history and learning about your specific goals and movement limitations.
- We will conduct a thorough movement evaluation to determine the best path for eliminating your pain and dysfunction long term.
- We will provide interventions on your first visit to get you moving and feeling better.
- Listening to your unique needs, we will create a custom home-activity plan for you that is designed to help improve your condition and help you meet your goals.